The Next Morning's Drive

 Today's post isn't a huge adventure; it's just the drive to Kinzua Skywalk. I got to the campsite after dark so I just pitched the tent rather than wrestle with the hammock and tarps in the cold dark. It was dark and first-come-first serve so I just plunked myself at the first available site. I think it was this one.

Look at the snow! That's what I was camping in the night before. 


I stopped at this weird historical site. It was some sort of power plant. I didn't go inside; I just gawked at the outside.


The barrel looked pretty cool.


Close to Kinzua State Park was a railroad crossing where people have to be told to LOOK and not just drive in front of a train.


Next post will be Kinzua Skywalk!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swinging Bridge/Ghost Town

Bilger's Rocks